TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have put over 3,000 miles on the ol' t-dub this riding season. While this may not seem like much to some, I'm pretty happy with it because of how they were clocked. No commuting, no mile eating road trips...just dual-sport events like Moab 2016, The North Idaho ride, and a lot of weekends. If you've seen my YouTube page or my blog, then you know how I ride. I'm probably most proud that I didn't get hurt! As a working stiff, I can't imagine that I could put on much more than I did this year...but I'll try! I have hope that the season is not over yet, but I am in the pacific northwest and the rains have started.

Here is the latest ride. Enjoy!

Super Moderator
You rock bro!! :D
I have put over 3,000 miles on the ol' t-dub this riding season. While this may not seem like much to some, I'm pretty happy with it because of how they were clocked. No commuting, no mile eating road trips...just dual-sport events like Moab 2016, The North Idaho ride, and a lot of weekends. If you've seen my YouTube page or my blog, then you know how I ride. I'm probably most proud that I didn't get hurt! As a working stiff, I can't imagine that I could put on much more than I did this year...but I'll try! I have hope that the season is not over yet, but I am in the pacific northwest and the rains have started.

Here is the latest ride. Enjoy!

Registered
Wet tree roots are evil. Add in wetness, double evil!

Too bad it rains up yonder too much in the winter. Riding in the rain day after day does suck. When I lived in Tacoma, one year I rode my motorcycle almost everyday, including snow. It got to be a pain in the A55 putting on and taking off the rain & warm riding gear all the time.

Looked like a great riding year for ya! Tell sidekick Chad Hi for me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Wet tree roots are evil. Add in wetness, double evil!

Too bad it rains up yonder too much in the winter. Riding in the rain day after day does suck. When I lived in Tacoma, one year I rode my motorcycle almost everyday, including snow. It got to be a pain in the A55 putting on and taking off the rain & warm riding gear all the time.

Looked like a great riding year for ya! Tell sidekick Chad Hi for me.
SC says Hi back. Everytime we go on a ride he asks, "Do you think Kris and Lori would want to ride this?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts