TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently crossed the 300 mark for people responding to the TW200 Users Forum Demographic survey! Way to go folks! Having that many unique respondents gives us real insight into the people who visit our forum as well as the "typical TW owner." Have a look at the results...

TW200 Forum Users Demographics Survey

·
Registered
67 Posts
We recently crossed the 300 mark for people responding to the TW200 Users Forum Demographic survey! Way to go folks! Having that many unique respondents gives us real insight into the people who visit our forum as well as the "typical TW owner." Have a look at the results...

TW200 Forum Users Demographics Survey

I noticed that Washington DC is counted 2x in the survey. 1.19% are from the "District of Columbia" and 1.19% are from "Washington D.C." Any idea if there are really 1.19% x 2 = 2.38% from DC? That would be a high percentage for a very small patch of real estate. Then again, I just randomly ran into 2 different TWs (and their riders)that I've never seen before in DC, so who knows!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Can we get one of those map locators with the member's pins on here? Then we can find other members of we take a trip visiting somewhere or if someone needs help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts