TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can imagine i have been looking at upgrades and parts pretty much non stop for the last few days!
I read an older post about some pegs from D2MOTO but it looks like they don't carry them anymore. I found some on Amazon that looked pretty good. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular set?

https://www.amazon.ca/Race-Guy-Stainless-Footpegs-Motorcycle-Motocross/dp/B01N4P559D/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1518370038&sr=8-12&keywords=tw200

Also not sure if this belongs in another forum like tech help or performance and customization?

·
Super Moderator
5,309 Posts
Also not sure if this belongs in another forum like tech help or performance and customization?
Nope - you're good

The crew will be along shortly to share their experiences .... ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 157193

Sorry,can’t find a contact but the PayPal receipt was to William Stewart 3 years ago for $54 + $5.60 priority mail
There was a note that said DMO special, so they may be the ones you referred to.
Hopefully someone can provide the contact info.

Much better than the originals...

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Krators are inexpensive and work well. I love mine, but you either have to drill a hole for the return spring or use them with no spring to keep them down. It wasn’t too hard to drill the hole and they are available on Amazon.

Reactions: Peterb

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I wish they made Pivot Pegz for TW's. They Rock!!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Best foot pegs are easily JoeMama pegs! most norcal nutjobs have them on their bikes and they also double as beer bottle openers as proven in the field by several norcal nutjobs.......:D

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Had the D2MO (whatever) on my 09 but couldn't find them on the website this time. Just some generic eBay vendor but they're plenty good so far.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts