TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Not a bad price! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417721884.496289.jpg

Registered
i have ordered a number of IDENTICAL footpegs from CHINA !

they ship with FREE SHIPPING

they arrive within ONE WEEK !

price under $10.00 !!!!

YES UNDER $10.00

I had also (before I found the China ones) ordered a set from a USA Seller on eBAY

THEY WERE IDENTICAL AND COST $70.00 !!

it is amazing and I hate to tell you to buy from China ! Go on eBAY and search through the TW200 stuff ...

Super Moderator

price under $10.00 !!!!

YES UNDER $10.00

I had also (before I found the China ones) ordered a set from a USA Seller on eBAY

it is amazing and I hate to tell you to buy from China ! Go on eBAY and search through the TW200 stuff ...
Hopefully they are not the aluminum ones...

Registered
Didn't know the chinese ones came with the 12mm offset on right peg. Some have had the $10 ones break, others never a problem. I went with the DMOs for piece of mind in the rocks.

Registered
The DMO's are top quality and offer offset if you need it. I would gladly support them again, they build a great product.

Registered
The DMO's are top quality and offer offset if you need it. I would gladly support them again, they build a great product.
Does the 89 need offset?

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
So, a U.S. Company spends the man hours and cash investment to create & engineer a quality product for a quality aftter market part, then China pays $60 to reverse engineer the same part in one afternoon and mass produce them using slave wage earners?

Pardon my French but FU*K THEM!

I'll support the hometown boys any day.

-JIM

price under $10.00 !!!!

YES UNDER $10.00

Registered
So, a U.S. Company spends the man hours and cash investment to create & engineer a quality product for a quality aftter market part, then China pays $60 to reverse engineer the same part in one afternoon and mass produce them using slave wage earners?

-JIM
I also TRY to stay away from the China stuff bur, sometimes my wallet won't let me. In the case of pegs, I'll be botching up my own version.

Registered

-JIM
Personaly I don't blame the Chinese at all, it's dog eat dog in business, your loyaltie is your right

Registered
i'm the one that emailed bill and teased him enough with endless posts of "i want bigger foot pegs" that got him to design and build these pegs.
we worked on eliminating the offset found in older bikes, which ended up burning him when it was discovered new bikes didn't have the offset. he makes both kinds now.

i got a pair of free pegs out of the deal, but that's it. the guy was great to work with and was genuinely concerned with producing a bike specific quality part.

i'll buy from him should the day arrive i need another pair.

http://tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-classifieds/6945-new-brand-specific-tw200-footpegs.html

1 - 17 of 17 Posts