TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody just got a brand new shiny TW and was hanging out in front of the McDonalds at about 4:30pm. It was first ride shiny. Congrats on the bike if you're reading this.

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
I know one local from down there. Bob76 who came to the Russ Ralley NW and even came to see Mrs. Admiral and I at Moab lives in Overton. Probably not him but who knows.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Admiral, I'm well schooled in knowing what the back of Bob's TW looks like (when I can get close enough). It was not Bob.

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
Well, if you see Bob could you please ask him if he got our emails. Thanks

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ Will do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, Admiral & Lori! Looking forward to seeing you guys @Moab 2016. My phone died while traveling this summer and I lost all my contact info. I'll try to figure out how to PM you soon, and no, I didn't get any emails (unless the Junk file ate them). I'll also try to put my name & phone # in my Member Profile. And Lori, Wilbur couldn't ask for a better or nicer rider! Bob in Overton, NV.

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
Hi, Admiral & Lori! Looking forward to seeing you guys @Moab 2016. My phone died while traveling this summer and I lost all my contact info. I'll try to figure out how to PM you soon, and no, I didn't get any emails (unless the Junk file ate them). I'll also try to put my name & phone # in my Member Profile. And Lori, Wilbur couldn't ask for a better or nicer rider! Bob in Overton, NV.
Hi Bob,

I'm glad retmotor knew you and could let you know we were trying to contact you. I guess I'm also glad I read his post too. I got your pm and sent our contact info back. We were a little worried when we hadn't heard back from you and so glad it was just your phone.:p We'll be looking forward to seeing you (and everyone) down in Moab. And we are gonna have another Elk City ride in Summer of 2016. We had one set this year for Burgdorf, but we got "forest fired". Big chance setting something up in August so we are thinking mid-July 2016 (less of a chance).

Take Care.

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
At the very least you posted the thread and Bob saw it, so I still give you credit! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Admiral, another Elk City or area sounds GREAT! I plan to be there, assuming "the creeks don't rise" & whatnot. Perhaps dedicate it to Ron? Bob

Reactions: admiral
1 - 12 of 12 Posts