TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a new member posted some items for sale, including a rear wheel with a mounted Duro Power Grip. I welcome her to the Forum, and very shortly afterwards received a message. It was, "Come pick it up, and it's yours." How can reddave say no to that? Picked up the setup on Thursday and her husband threw a brand new 244 Golden Boy at me as well! She also has given away the other parts that were for sale to another member here. Not being a man raised to be given something for nothing, I had to offer what little I could - which was refused. I'm not used to such an act of giving - this is absolutely one of the nicest things that anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much, Carmen!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I should add that it went on the bike rather easily, only requiring relocation of the tool tube, and removing the inward half of the chainguard. Next up is a 65T or 70T rear sprocket...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Gee and all this time I thought that's what we were supposed to do all the time...
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity let us do good unto all men"
Matthew 22:39 " Love thy neighbor as thyself"

May the good Lord richly bless your kindness and thoughtfulness Carmen! (y)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Shinko 244 has been given to a friend with a KTM 300EXC in need of an absolute mountain of work. I only wish I had more parts I could offer him!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts