TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I haven’t been on in a while. Just moved to Washington state. In the auburn area. Any groups up here that ride on a fairly regular basis? I’ve got my bike set up for hitting fishing spots so if anyone local is up for weekend fish and rides Im surely game to join in.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Hey guys. I haven’t been on in a while. Just moved to Washington state. In the auburn area. Any groups up here that ride on a fairly regular basis? I’ve got my bike set up for hitting fishing spots so if anyone local is up for weekend fish and rides Im surely game to join in. View attachment 215431
There's a couple of us sneaking around the Tacoma area.

I'm tied up working this weekend, and girlfriends family in town next weekend. But starting the weekend after that, I'll be throwing out invites for weekend rides whether people show up or not.

Maybe we can set something up towards you, or like Tahuya or something (I haven't ridden there yet, hear it's awesome).

I've got my discovery pass and intend on using it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
when I lived in Bremerton, ta

I'm tied up working this weekend, and girlfriends family in town next weekend. But starting the weekend after that, I'll be throwing out invites for weekend rides whether people show up or not.

Maybe we can set something up towards you, or like Tahuya or something (I haven't ridden there yet, hear it's awesome).

when I lived in Bremerton, tahuya was a weekly camping 4wd weekend for us. I miss those days. Used to be a member of pnwfs off road.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I lived in Bremerto, tahuya was a weekly camping and 4wd weekend. I was a member of pnwfs off road club.

Reactions: TWBigBlake

·
Registered
633 Posts
I used to go to Tahuya back in the early 90's with my Samurai. Glad to hear it's still around.

Reactions: TWBigBlake
1 - 11 of 11 Posts