TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
That looks like great weather and a great ride! One of my "regerts" is not having ridden a dual-sport while living in Pierce County for 4 years. I covered a lot of territory in my 4Runner! But, boy did i miss out on some incredible riding. There is a USFS Fire tower you can access from the Road Over the Top to Mt. Rainier. If you can find that on a map-there's some great riding and one of a kind scenery..you can see Mt. Rainer, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams, Mt. Hood and a few others from that one location. I'll have to get back some day!

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
I used to drive through Packwood on our way to ski White Pass back in the early 1980's, though I don't remember much (a long time ago it was). Wasn't into riding off pavement back then. Your video shows me of what I missed out back in my youth. I did drive over the pass later in the year after St. Helen's erupted. Ash was still everywhere and you would create clouds just from your cars cooling fan if you pull off the road. Guess that's about all I can remember from the Packwood area. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts