TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has modified their TW with risers on their handlebars? I can't ride mine for more than an hour without getting a bad pain in my neck. I was told that raising the handlebars higher would help. Anyone try this before?

Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
jimmy button renthal bars with risers. I like the set-up. It makes standing much easier and more comfortable. Two questions: 1. Are you wearing a heavy helmet? 2. Is the bike jetted? Mine was so lean stock that is surged at steady throttle. My neck and arms would bother me after an hour or so. Problem resolved after rejetted.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but I have a related question..............How many of you guys stand while riding in the rough areas????????????????? I myself just sit.. That's why I don't need the riser bars etc. OMM.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but I have a related question..............How many of you guys stand while riding in the rough areas????????????????? I myself just sit.. That's why I don't need the riser bars etc. OMM.
i stay seated most of the time myself. the tw doesnt feel right when standing to me. i usually only stand for a jump or if i am going to need to move my weight quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts