TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of tw's for sale:

#1= 1989 with 10,000 miles, Procycle fork springs and seals, seat concepts seat, DG exhaust, new bearings and brakes, stock rear rack, street legal and clear title ($1,250.00)

#2 = 2005 with 7500 miles , procycle fork springs, seat concepts seat clark 2.7 tank, rear "moose" rack, new tires, street legal and clear title ($2,150.00)

both run great

Buy both for $3,100.00 and I will include a whole box of spare parts and goodies

PM me and I will send you a set of photos, Thanks Dan

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
welcome to the forum.
you put a lot of effort in your signature just to sell these great bikes. glws

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. I'm interested in the pair for my dad and me. I'd like to take him on an off road adventure this summer for his 75 the birthday. Where in wyoming are you? I live in driggs Idaho. Thanks a lot.

Andy Olerud
208-709-3754

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Bike one says 1987 but in your signature you list 1989 (Christine). Too far for me but an 89 is a bike I would be interested in while an 87 not so much.

GaryL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes bike is a 1989 I have corrected posting. I have been on TW forum for a while I had to change log in name as I got a computer virus and just changed every login and password I had.

Reactions: joeband

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Your add gives me thrills. Lots of miles on your TWs. I have an 88 with only 1900 and a 91 with 900 miles. At 62 I guess I am all set for life!

GaryL

·
Registered
922 Posts
Why buy new when you can have two? The father/son ride sounds like a good idea. The TWs would be perfect for a trip like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts