TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sure! They are the new DrySpec D20 Saddle bags. Super affordable! Tons of ways to mount them. I have Precision Motorcycle Racks for added protection and just mounted the bags to them. The rear Enduro rack is from Precision also. I made some spacers for the front fender, Shinko 244 (5.10x18) meat up front. Switched everything to LED (JNS headlight, Cyclops signals, Pro Cycle brake light kit, Handster floods). Pro Taper Adventure bars and grips, AS Rally dash with usb plug in w/voltage meter, Jimbo Cafe screen, HDB hand guards, RAM mounts, IMS foot pegs, Hammerhead shifter, I cut up and welded part of the stock foot peg to my brake lever to oversize it, DG exhaust, Uni filter, Ricochet skid plate, Rotopax mounts and some other custom items.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My tw is my plandemic upgrade.... richochet skid plate, man rack small, and in process replacement fenders... the tan has to go... I positively hate it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
LOL funny how the sandy beige provokes that kind of a reaction. Personally I find this color scheme fairly attractive!

·
Registered
736 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts