TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently hosted a ride gathering and these are the highlights from the first 5 days of various trails, roads, & places. More to come in Part II highlights from days 6-8.

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
Great riding, mostly easy enough one could to look up & enjoy the scenery. :giggle:
Sky Plant Mountain Tree Natural landscape

Water Sky Plant Mountain Azure

Water Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree

Didn't take pictures of the 2 rock faces where I ended up with Nibbler on top of me. All I remember they were short, trails blocking granite outcrops and they hurt. :giggle:

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
Tried sitting on the bike Tuesday early morning for what would have been my Day 6's ride but it wasn't going to work, too stiff and too sore at too many points of primary contact with the bike. :giggle:
So I loaded up, apologized for wimping out and said good-bye to another wonderfull Idaho Adventure.
Thanks everyone!
Next?
Took off to see other TW friends in Spokane, LittleTommy and Adam-in-Nevada. But first a day off to recover camped beside a cold flowing tributary to the Little Salmon. Cold soaking in this pool while leaning against this water cooled boulder did wonders after all those hot recent rides .
Water Plant Plant community Natural landscape Tree

·
Super Moderator
21,835 Posts
Tried sitting on the bike Tuesday early morning for what would have been my Day 6's ride but it wasn't going to work, too stiff and too sore at too many points of primary contact with the bike. :giggle:
So I loaded up, apologized for wimping out and said good-bye to another wonderfull Idaho Adventure.
Thanks everyone!
Next?
Took off to see other TW friends in Spokane, LittleTommy and Adam-in-Nevada. But first a day off to recover camped beside a cold flowing tributary to the Little Salmon. Cold soaking in this pool while leaning against this water cooled boulder did wonders after all those hot recent rides .
View attachment 228447
It was such a blessing to meet and visit with you my dear brother Fred. Let's do it again soon!! Your visit was undoubtedly the highlight of my day!!

Thanks bro and may God Bless!!

tommy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts