TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I'd be interested in the whole thing. Sent you a pm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the Tw 200 is mine and no I do not have clear title. I still owe the bank 1800 which is why I am parting out to pay off the balance to save my credit. The bike was not covered through warranty because they say it was my fault because I ran it without oil.. Please buy or ask questions with confidence and I also have a paypal account and eBay account if you prefer I can list on eBay for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
on the other hand, have you considered/ looked into repairing and get her up -n running again? There is a lot of resources and experience people here that could possibly guide/help you through the process, depending on the severity of the damage. .....just a thought!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
on the other hand, have you considered/ looked into repairing and get her up -n running again? There is a lot of resources and experience people here that could possibly guide/help you through the process, depending on the severity of the damage. .....just a thought!

I have a baby on the way and on a budget so if I ant sell as parts I might just do that but will take Ma while. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Sell the entire bike with the title clear and cut your losses. I am sure if it is in nice condition other than the blown motor you could get pretty close to the $1800 to clear the title.

Another thought is the WRONG OIL FILTER. If the dealer sold you or installed the wrong one then they blew your motor and are responsible! Look it up here.

I bet you could rebuild the engine top end for around $600 so $1800 + 6 equals 2400 and a good deal for a nice 2015.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
:pain10:

Still trying to wrap my noggin around this...but the bottom line: "Your Insurance Company Sucks" and if you have not started to part it out....somebody will give you {as stated above} the $1800, if you can produce a title...

Just Sayin' :blob8:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts