TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a custom Yamaha TW200 with a lot of upgrades. All upgrades and top end have 1200 miles on them. I have decided to part out the bike for the prices listed beside each upgrade/part. You can pm me or call me at 704.807.3130. Located near Raleigh, NC.

Here is a list of upgrades:

Stainless FMF exhaust $100

Stainless XT 225 header (not pictured) $50

Bored Cylinder, bigger piston (2k miles) $100

Complete Engine (Runs Great, about 5k miles includes cylinder and piston listed above) $675

Black Harley Denim Headlight with mounts $130 (exellent condition/like new w/bulb)

Harley Fork Bag $40

Vintage NOS Crome Tomeselli Dirtbike Handlebars $50

Vintage NOS Tomeselli dirtbike grips $20

$150 paint job on 1989 california gas tank w/chrome gas cap (very hard to find, looks like new) $225

Custom Brown Leather seat $50

New Mikuni Carb (1200 miles) $125

Custom LED mini bullet tail light and turn signal (these are the nicest and brightest you can buy...cost $250 for all) $175

Custom Side mount license plate bracket $25

Drag specialties mini speedo w/ black face $45

Speedo Cable and sensor $20

Brand new chain and sprockets $45

2008 Frame w/title $400

Wheelset with tires $275

Forks $100

Rear Spring $25

Triple Tree $50

Handlebar controls $50

Mirrors $25

Master Cylinder/Brake Caliper/line $75

Swingarm $80

Dented 2001 black gas tank $75

Passenger Foot pegs/brackets $65

Extra Black seat $50

Black plastic front fender $25

NOS front fender mount $20

***All prices are before shipping costs...buyer pays shipping costs!***

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
black side panels? i see the right do you also have the left?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really Gabe??? You put up a post last week offering to sell the wheelset for $250. I responded to that post and send you a PM as well. Now you've deleted that post and put them up for sale again for $275??? Couldn't even be bothered to let me know??? That's f'n low dude, super shady.... Good luck selling everything off, you won't be getting any of my money!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Really Gabe??? You put up a post last week offering to sell the wheelset for $250. I responded to that post and send you a PM as well. Now you've deleted that post and put them up for sale again for $275??? Couldn't even be bothered to let me know??? That's f'n low dude, super shady.... Good luck selling everything off, you won't be getting any of my money!

I saw your post earlier and thought the deal must have fallen through. I have not heard from him. You want them?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I vote for people who are on here to play games, esp when it comes to $$, shouldn't be on here in the first place.

I know I don't know the whole story, but, I figured it should be put out there, and mentioned.

+1 Vote

·
Registered
187 Posts

That STINKS
! Karma will have it's way with gabe... you can bet on that!

I guess I've been lucky, I just closed a deal with Guitarman and he was 100% good to his word!

I've bought lots of stuff on-line, brand new Tourmaster Transitions 2 high vis jacket (sweet deal from a fellow ex service man), kickstart for a yz250f from a guy on the ThumperTalk forum, Spall cooling fan for my modded liquid cooled TW from an ebay purchase (I've NEVER been burned on an ebay purchase) and most recently my great deal on a Vapor dash from Guitarman.

Perhaps the ADMIN needs to address a new policy? NO sales from low post count members? Say a minimum of 25 post's or something? Also perhaps threads cannot be entirely REMOVED after maybe 24 hours or something similar? I used to be an Administer over at treatingyourself.com, we had a policy that post's can't be modified after 24 hours only addendum's can be made... likewise we made it policy that thread's could NEVER be entirely removed unless by the Admin and even then it was made known to the forum populace that a thread had been removed and a basic reason as to WHY was given.

z

·
Registered
9 Posts
dustyg - Thanks for the offer, but I'll go ahead and pass on these wheels... I've been burned enough buying bike parts online that if anyone seeems shady anymore I just trust my gut and move along...

·
Banned
4 Posts
My limited knowledge of these bikes tells me that the Mikuni carb your selling is not stock, is that correct? Is there any reason I shouldn't buy this carb from you if I want to run it on my bone stock TW without modifying or adjusting it? My bike is a 2003.

Also, are the forks in great shape? ie, perfectly straight with good seals? No pitting or rust, etc...

If the forks and carb are good, I'm calling dibs on these and the seat assuming that is also in excellent condition.

Let me know about the condition of these parts. And if they are all good, shoot me a shipping quote to 52245. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I don't know why you are upset...I never officially had the wheels for sale until I made this listing and I decided to list the wheels with practically brand new tires (1200 miles) for $275, which is a steal anyways. You would spend $150 just for the tires. I don't need your money, but thanks anyways. The bike is going to someone local and not being parted out. He is coming to pick it up today!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That STINKS
! Karma will have it's way with gabe... you can bet on that!

I guess I've been lucky, I just closed a deal with Guitarman and he was 100% good to his word!

I've bought lots of stuff on-line, brand new Tourmaster Transitions 2 high vis jacket (sweet deal from a fellow ex service man), kickstart for a yz250f from a guy on the ThumperTalk forum, Spall cooling fan for my modded liquid cooled TW from an ebay purchase (I've NEVER been burned on an ebay purchase) and most recently my great deal on a Vapor dash from Guitarman.

Perhaps the ADMIN needs to address a new policy? NO sales from low post count members? Say a minimum of 25 post's or something? Also perhaps threads cannot be entirely REMOVED after maybe 24 hours or something similar? I used to be an Administer over at treatingyourself.com, we had a policy that post's can't be modified after 24 hours only addendum's can be made... likewise we made it policy that thread's could NEVER be entirely removed unless by the Admin and even then it was made known to the forum populace that a thread had been removed and a basic reason as to WHY was given.

z

Thanks for chiming in buddy. Man, you have had alot of great dealings with purchasing online....thanks for listing them all. I couldn't even begin to list all the great selling/buying transactions I have had online over the years with car and motorcyle parts on ebay and other forums (I have even bought a few parts from members on here). I have never "burned" anyone. Oh, I don't believe in "karma" anyways, so I won't have to worry about it having its way with me. I hope one day you can believe in a higher power than "karma."

Mods please delete this thread as the bike is sold locally! Thanks!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Let's just look at the facts:

Posted up a whole list of parts from parting out a whole mod bike.

Someone accused you of doing funny business.

Now it's no longer for sale and asking the moderator to delete the entire post?

Seem rather erratic to me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
that sucks...

One should think before u post

and then honour what u have posted, like a gentlemen.

And apologize like a man if u have done something that's not right, even thought this is a forum and we can't see u.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for chiming in buddy. Man, you have had alot of great dealings with purchasing online....thanks for listing them all. I couldn't even begin to list all the great selling/buying transactions I have had online over the years with car and motorcyle parts on ebay and other forums (I have even bought a few parts from members on here). I have never "burned" anyone. Oh, I don't believe in "karma" anyways, so I won't have to worry about it having its way with me. I hope one day you can believe in a higher power than "karma."

Mods please delete this thread as the bike is sold locally! Thanks!

LOL I can just picture Nixon with his arms raised over his head giving peace signs... "Im not a crook".... karma believes in you and knows where you live and sleep

z

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I have been looking for a header for my 1999 Tw for a long time. please give me a call @ 971-271-3890.

My name is Ashley. thank you so much

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello, I have been looking for a header for my 1999 Tw for a long time. please give me a call @ 971-271-3890.

My name is Ashley. thank you so much
Ashley, You should read the entire thread before you post...

If you need a head pipe, I will have an extra one here soon when I recieve my new one..

PM me if you're interested..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts