TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
photos of it photos of it

video of it running video of it

parting out a running tw 200 motor has new top end completely rebuilt runs and shifts through all gears cdi is acting wonky works then dosent work and i dont want to buy another one! all sensors work great. does not have speedo or title. but does have lots of good parts for your bike. I was building a trail bike out of it sadly i dont have the cash to finish it sometimes it runs sometimes it dont

also i have the origional skidplate engine guard

make me offers on parts. would love to sell the whole bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the headlight is just a rugular kc style off road light that i put on it for night rides. but yea we can work somethin out for the wheels

·
Registered
139 Posts
photos of it photos of it

video of it running video of it

parting out a running tw 200 motor has new top end completely rebuilt runs and shifts through all gears cdi is acting wonky works then dosent work and i dont want to buy another one! all sensors work great. does not have speedo or title. but does have lots of good parts for your bike. I was building a trail bike out of it sadly i dont have the cash to finish it sometimes it runs sometimes it dont

make me offers on parts. would love to sell the whole bike

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey, Aclambert, I lost my right side cover on a 200 mile trip. As in the electric parts cover. If yours is decent, I would love it.

E-mail me at [email protected] Consider it sold if you are good on price. Thanks, GB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts