TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving and selling out some surplus TW parts. Not sure what I have is very complete. I have only dealt with bikes with factory kicks, so I am a bit puzzled. I have replaced the spring, and I see that the levers are not all the same. Like the motor I am getting ready to sell, my questions are for preparing to list here. View attachment 182498 View attachment 182500

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. You’re getting to the meat of it...it seems some of the kits I saw on eBay didn’t have another gear. But do you mean I would need to pull the clutch off to get out that gear to sell it as a kit?

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Somewhere here in one of the threads a member posted all the individual parts with their respective part names and numbers.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I couldn’t pull up the link for what ever reason. So where I am going with it is that the shaft I have, with two gears on it, one with finer teeth may not belong to the kick assembly? I also see spacers, circlips, keepers that I remember from surgery, but somehow didn’t get bagged. But the gear is an issue. It’s on the right hand side of the second picture. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
I couldn’t pull up the link for what ever reason. So where I am going with it is that the shaft I have, with two gears on it, one with finer teeth may not belong to the kick assembly? I also see spacers, circlips, keepers that I remember from surgery, but somehow didn’t get bagged. But the gear is an issue. It’s on the right hand side of the second picture. Thanks!
The gear in the second of your pics on the right is not a part of the kicker nor is the round pin to the immediate left of the gear. I have my kit in front of me now and I don't believe the big washers that has the raised profile is a kicker part either. Look at the photo TWBrian posted. Those are the exact same parts that came in my original kit direct from Yamaha.

GaryL

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aha! Just figured that out, and came in to read your post! Duh! Thanks. But now it seems I have to pull the clutch basket to get at it, right? Or sell it without.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts