TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like dealing with Partzilla but I run into shipping charges...a lot.
I can seldom meet their $149 minimum order for free ship.

There are other similar sources that also use the Yamaha on-line catalog for parts ordering and seem to have a similar system.
Do any of these others have similar price discounts and lower free ship thresholds?

Retirement is a wonderful occupation but it does not pay worth a damn!
If you can help a brudah out here, I might be able to buy more TW parts and sip a better grade of whiskey!;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
The issue that frustrates me is even if you get the free shipping, they now get you for sales tax as well. One or the other is okay, but not both. The good news is it gives a little more reason to go to your local brick and mortar stores, but it doesn’t help with the specialty items you can only get online.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Try Babbitts On-Line. I've had great turnaround for both Yamaha and hard-to-get Honda parts.
But you are going to pay tax's (at least your local ones) no matter who you buy from "new". Just reality.

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
I was surprised to find some new OEM TW engine parts on e-bay at a good price with free shipping and no tax last week, parts arrived Friday. Might be worth checking e-bay and Amazon for parts house listings before ordering from a major parts house directly.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Always check Amazon. Many on-line sellers now have Amazon front for them and offer free shipping for a slightly higher price. For example; bike part on bike shop's site is $40 plus $10 shipping. Same part on Amazon is $45 w/free shipping for Amazon Prime. Part is sold on Amazon from the original bike shop in either case.
I've done that several times recently.
Believe it or not, Walmart is right on their tails doing this as well. I've bought some pretty strange things on Walmart lately and had it shipped free to local store. Not 2nd day like Amazon Prime, but still cheaper overall than from the on-line retail store.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Those red Kyber Crystals for your Sith Light Saber can get pretty pricey. Maybe darkside.com or rebel_scum.org/empire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts