Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
What would you do? :confused:
I'd do the same thing.

There have been a number of legal concealed carriers involved in justified shootings where lives were saved but you won't read about it in most mainstream media. Thank God we have other ways to get the real news stories.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
One less thug to take up air, not to mention this saves taxpayers a bundle from having to feed and house this POS, and trial costs...Another useless slug assumes Room Temperature, and that is a good thing!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Slightly topical:

Sheriff Grady Judd of Florida had a press conference back in 2006 regarding the killing of a cop killer who was cornered in the woods and shot 68 times. Officers fired a total of 110 rounds. When asked why his officers fired 110 times he replied along the lines of "Cus that was all the ammunition they had."

Grady was in my dad's youth group when dad was a youth pastor. lol.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Grady Judd is the man :)

Slightly topical:

Sheriff Grady Judd of Florida had a press conference back in 2006 regarding the killing of a cop killer who was cornered in the woods and shot 68 times. Officers fired a total of 110 rounds. When asked why his officers fired 110 times he replied along the lines of "Cus that was all the ammunition they had."

Grady was in my dad's youth group when dad was a youth pastor. lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts