TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I am going to go to the beach and get some chicks to pose by my TW like the MB 5 photo.

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
I am going to go to the beach and get some chicks to pose by my TW like the MB 5 photo.

It's true, the TW is a chick magnet. I think it's documented on here somewhere. Then put us guys in the picture and we ruin it.

·
Registered
19,404 Posts
Dining outdoors at my local restaurant the other night a pair of Honda Grom riders showed and joined the table next to us. Grinning ear to ear as they zoomed up looking like they were having a ball, and their bikes were the envy of their friends. My imagination perhaps but I thought other patrons were staring past line of parked chrome bedazzled V-Twins with interest at theses unusual mini-hooligan machines. Interesting what catches the eye, the Grom certainly has a unique look and seems to have more of a youthful urban appeal than the TrailWay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interesting article. Coincidentally, I just bought a 2007 SV650 which is much more rideable than the FZR400 sport bike that I am selling. The SV prices are very reasonable (less than a TW200). Since I am 74y.o. I still ride as much as I can and the Suzuki does everything as well as all my past bikes have done. It can perform like a sport bike or be ridden for hours without pain. However, my TW is still unique and will be ridden for a long time to come.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Blacks Beach? Please get lot's of pictures!! :p;):D
Tommy you'd be disappointed not too many chicks at Blacks anymore only old gay men, surfers and fishermen.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Interesting article. Coincidentally, I just bought a 2007 SV650 which is much more rideable than the FZR400 sport bike that I am selling. The SV prices are very reasonable (less than a TW200). Since I am 74y.o. I still ride as much as I can and the Suzuki does everything as well as all my past bikes have done. It can perform like a sport bike or be ridden for hours without pain. However, my TW is still unique and will be ridden for a long time to come.
I have a 2007 sv650 also, but I couldn't ride very far without pain until I bought a sargent seat.
But I agree it's a great bike.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
It's true, the TW is a chick magnet. I think it's documented on here somewhere. Then put us guys in the picture and we ruin it.
I'm not sure I would agree. Motorcycles impress dudes, not girls. I find girls that don't ride don't know and don't care about bikes. They know 'Harley' and 'CBR'. If you don't ride a Harley, it must be a CBR.

20170823_080203.jpg

They know mine don't have enough chrome to be a Harley, so they must be CBRs. Here's both my CBRs. The little one in the front is a 600. The big one in the back is a 1000.

·
Registered
343 Posts
From the article: " If someone needs a hammer, it doesn’t matter how good a screwdriver they could buy for the same money when what they really need is a hammer."

I think that sums it up right there. The TW suits ME. Plug along through the trails and dirt roads, seeing things, arse on the seat, purring along in 2nd or 3rd gear.

There's a guy at work that gave up riding due to family and kids. He saw my TW and was all excited for me. I saw him and his buddy looking at it in the parking lot...his buddy rides sport bikes, so I figured I was in for a ribbing. Sport bike guy says, "You know, that's the PERFECT bike right there....you can go anywhere and do anything you want with it."

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'm not sure I would agree. Motorcycles impress dudes, not girls. I find girls that don't ride don't know and don't care about bikes. They know 'Harley' and 'CBR'. If you don't ride a Harley, it must be a CBR.

They know mine don't have enough chrome to be a Harley, so they must be CBRs. Here's both my CBRs. The little one in the front is a 600. The big one in the back is a 1000.

That made me lol My daughter just bought her first bike and it had to be a CBR.
Holly and Peter 002.JPG

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Anyone remember the Kawasaki AR-80? The big step up from the Honda MB-5. Way back when we hopped one of them up for a customer. Hand made chamber,ported cylinder and sticky tires designed for 50CC road racers. Little bugger was pretty fast with a light rider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts