TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched on Craigslist through Search Tempest for the last month and finally found a TW200 that was 247 miles from me.

I set my search to 250 miles out and drag netted this one in just under that mileages wire.

I hauled away a 2013 TW200 for $3,200.00 cash that has 66 miles on it. It's brand new. Never had a gallon of gas run through her.

The seller bought it new in April as a hold over from 2013 and the dealer wanted to dump it.

This bike will hold it's value for the next couple of years for me.

My tax in Illinois as a private party buyer is only $25.00 plus I have a plate to transfer from a Harley Sportster I just sold a couple weeks ago.

Lovin' it!

I have a new bike to take photos of and customize. Cool man, cool.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you
I missed my TW which was a 2010.

I picked up a 2005 for my son however he went with a Harley Sportster when he turned 16 as he couldn't keep up with me on the blacktop on his TW with me on a Victory Highball at the time.

I've also owned a 1994 which was a kick start with drum front brake. Neat bike. Wanted to radical customize but sold it instead.

Glad to be on a TW again.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Nice deal bro!! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
well...good luck with your new bike. I looked around forever ,it seems like...going as far as NH. Most were sold soon after they came online. In fact the 2005 I bought I think had been for sale the year before, but someone else got it. I was just trying to find the bike, tho...didn't care much about the color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts