TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
"Members" just seems so boring....

You got this one Tom?:D It needs to be good.
If YOU are asking, my underlying belief is that you probably have an idea or two already;) I will throw my hat in the ring anyway. My first thought was "Dissident's". My second and personal favorite is "The Collective".
They both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Nope, I got nothing, that's why I asked. I can see how we could use "fellow dissident" but not how "fellow collectivist" would flow or prove popular.
But there would be no singularity in "the collective". You wouldn't be a fellow collectivist you would just BE "The collective". As in, we are the collective.

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
We gotta have a singular. Minimalists? Fellow minimal? :D Sounds a bit like animal...might be appropriate.

How about patrons? Not sexy enough? Yes I was thinking of the Hoo-Gar when that popped up:D

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Although not viewed as a positive term "degenerate" is grammatically accurate as it pertains to the motorcycle's we choose to ride.

Tom

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
How about "Friends". And if a person wants to be a Foe they can go be an inmate.
You beat me on this one by about an hour! After all we are the Friendliest Forum on the net!

GaryL

·
Registered
762 Posts
Iconoclasts.

We break the mold. Everyone is Bigger And Better...and here we are, many of us old duffers, on 200 cc's and perfectly happy.

On a machine designed in 1987 and then abandoned by the Engineering Department.

Yup...we're everything the pirates over at the Motor-Clothes botique, cannot STAND.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts