TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows that during the wet season here it can be challenging to say the least, you’ve seen the videos..

Is this a solution? Are electric bikes finally awesome?

You be the judge but watch till the end..

(I’m sticking with a 2 Stroke just for that awesome Brapp.. Rrrrrt sound though...) But this electric bike is amazing, yes,.. amazing!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I would say there have been some amazing E-bikes out for a while now. And indeed these do look pretty impressive. It's probably only a matter of time before someone wins Erzberg on something like this.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Nice video. Ever see the one of the factory Urals (supposedly stock) crossing a flowing river, floating and then making their way to the other side? I've been riding Russian rigs for 13 years now. Don't believe everything you see, especially any product from that country.

JJ, you've see my Soviet Steed buddies in action in The Pines, we'll be down there on Saturday BTW riding out of Atsion. Supposed to rain but be in the 60's. Come join, should be a real mess of fun and mechanical carnage. I think Chris is coming on 2-wheels (XT225) so you guys can tase away when you get bored of helping us push/pull out of the mud & waterholes.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It is a wonderful thing to be young and immortal …..they don't realize if they hit one of those trees at that speed it will not turn out well,,,,,

·
Registered
316 Posts
The only thing missing from e-Bikes MC is range. Just can't recharge anywhere, and spare battery packs are ridiculous expensive. I really like the Sur-Ron X bike. That is a crazy light bike/MC and powerful enough for tight trail work and getting stupid. It can be hopped up to go fast too. But again, range is an issue if you wanted to ride 50 miles - 4 hour mix of trail and road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts