TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
New Germany, MN.

Got out just before sundown, rode 'til 9:30 pm. Bugs thick. Drinks with old friends 'til ...now (1am). Venison on the EGG for tomorrow. What could be better?

"What could be better"? Allow me.

While riding home I came across this stranded Mercedes.

mercedes.jpg

Being the caring person that I am, I stopped to offer assistance. Much to my surprise Scarlett Johansson steps out of the drivers seat in her full agent Romanov movie costume!

agent.jpg

She agreed to allow me to give her a ride to her hotel room. While throwing her leg over the seat of my mighty TW she whispered in my ear " Hey cowboy, when we get to where we are going I am going to hold you to that "free mustache rides" bumper sticker on your bike!".

Now what happened next is strictly between myself and Scarlett but I can say that for breakfast she enjoys a veggie omelette with fresh fruit;)

breakfast.jpg

NOW it just doesn't get any better!:D

Tom

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
11garand, great sundowner photos. 2 thumbs up from the admiral!

Dryden-Tdub, your response was pretty creative and very funny!

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
They don't build buildings like this anymore. Ah, the old days! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Now Tom, does Scarlett Johansson really have fresh fruit with her veggie omelet? Sometimes your posts do stretch one's credibility.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Now Tom, does Scarlett Johansson really have fresh fruit with her veggie omelet? Sometimes your posts do stretch one's credibility.
Only when she is in training..............

Tom

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
That is a great, but goofy dog you have there 1911. A dane mix? Probably too big to ride on the TW though.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Have you considered getting your dog a pony?

...maybe a blue one with clip-on handlebars and a full rocker suspension for mastering cornering prowess?

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
...and if you get your dog a pony as Fred suggests, you can have a dog & Pony Show!:p

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The TW was feeling lonely, so I blasted 50 miles to make her feel better.

Fresh cut hay, such a great smell!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yout TW is the best bike there, I bet that non of them could follow you out of the city on gravel or minimum maintainance roads, they are all for show, not real fun.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My TW is all go, very little show. I still need to re-gear though...... (that rhymes)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts