TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Personalized license plates show em if yah got em

I’ve always had a thing for personalized license plates but in AZ it seems like everything is taken. A few months ago TW200 was even available so I had to choose between TW or TW200 hoping to get another plate when I got a TW in AZ but TW200 has been taken so here’s my plate with the Route 66 background I thought was cool

Thats my enclosed TW hauler in the second pic taken on the "secret valley" scenic bypass along the Shasta River between the SB I-5 Klamath River rest area and Eureka CA one of my favorite places on earth

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Admiral does Squirrel have one too?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've had this plate the longest since 1981 in WA state
eventually I'd like to hand it on my 70 Hemi Road Runner Convert - a guy can dream !
SAM_2940.JPG
this plate is on my Silver RAM 3500 tow rig and I've had it since the 80's as well it probably gets the most attention from the people who have any idea what it means! I can tell if youngsters have been raised by good parents if they know what it means lol
IMG_0433.jpg

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Great idea, Peter!

·
Registered
13,403 Posts
Nice tail light mod!

If you think the tail light mod is nice, you should see what I've had to do to keep the license plate going. I think you're gonna love the "repaired" tail light from that incident or modification as you call it.

and then the following year...Talk about Frankenplate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts