Moderators who have to step in and moderate. :(

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Douchebags!

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Fast food establishments where you have to tell them how to make your food; like Subway, or Chipotle, or Chronic Taco.

You tell them what you want, and then they just slap a piece of bread on the table and ask you what you want on it. What do you mean 'what do I want on it?' I said Italian sub, I want everything that comes on an Italian sub you dumb bastard. This is why you make minimum wage- because you don't know how to make a sandwich. Why have a menu at all if I have to instruct you on how to make it anyway? If I walk into a place I've never been to before and see it's like that I turn around and leave.

I realize that this pisses me off a lot more than it probably should, but that shit really grinds my gears.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
People "family included" who chew their food with their mouths open! Nothing can ruin a good mood faster for me. Honestly, I have come to the conclusion that it is probably MY problem more than theirs:(

Tom

·
Registered
976 Posts
For the last 2 days I have been out of town at training... There was 1 dude that could not figure out how to flush the toilet. That is so nasty. What is your pet peeve?
Guys who don't use the search function to see if they're duplicating an existing post:

http://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topic/10045-just-chance-do-ya-have-pet-peeve.html

Not really that big of a deal, I just think the forum is a better place when topics are focused on the TW itself, other bikes, riding in general, or at least topics that merit honest debate instead of general gritching.

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Good Point Don!

There really are so many threads already started that can be similar if we looked. Maybe one reason though members just start up another one is that when they do; someone might pop in and say they are responding to a 10 year old thread and kind of laugh at them. I love when someone digs up an old thread myself, I usually start at the begining of them and read through. Seems you always learn something... :D

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
People wearing pajama pants like they just woke up. It makes me laugh because all I can think of is how lazy and stupid these people look. I've come to the conclusion that most of these people just don fit in real cloths anymore. People in dirty spongebob pajama pants smoking a cig looking all cozy headed to Wal Mart. Am I the only one who thinks these people are lazy and pathetic.

"People of Wal Mart" now there's a topic to laugh at.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys who don't use the search function to see if they're duplicating an existing post:

http://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topic/10045-just-chance-do-ya-have-pet-peeve.html

Not really that big of a deal, I just think the forum is a better place when topics are focused on the TW itself, other bikes, riding in general, or at least topics that merit honest debate instead of general gritching.

My bad I thought that was what off topic is for. Sorry if my thought bothered you. Sarcasm included there.

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
When opening up a can of smoked oysters and the ring pops off.

Come on! We put a man on the moon, a couple of them. Can't you make a reliable pop open can?
Yeah; beverage's too. And it seems to happen when you are dying of thirst... :D

Yum; smoked oysters... :)

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Actually I think my biggest pet peeve is... Having to pay for air at a gas station. When I was a kid I could ride my bike to our local gas station and air up my tires without having to put quarters in a machine.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts