TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
do you mean it's been raining down your way? have a good trip

I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington.:p

A trip to Po Hon Ix will be nice this time of year just the same!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I wish I lived in that area still. I would share one of my TW's with you so you could teach me how to ride!!!! I'm hoping you have a great trip.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. _"Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington"

hey Kris....I don't think it rains any less ether, if it does, I know where the excess is going, we are getting it. I have never seen it so wet around here, if the temps drop, we are going to get record breaking snow falls this year

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
We had only 3 days with sunshine in October here in Eastern Washington. The rest of the days it was real cloudy or raining... :mad:
I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. _"Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington"

hey Kris....I don't think it rains any less ether, if it does, I know where the excess is going, we are getting it. I have never seen it so wet around here, if the temps drop, we are going to get record breaking snow falls this year

·
Registered
13,420 Posts

Don't be mad at me. I rode Friday up near Silver City and at one point it was 71F (21 ish C). ...and sunny. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts