TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The left wing loons were out in full force after the Trump speech last night....rioting, burning, tossing crap at speech goers...and cops. This idiot however made the mistake of kicking a tear gas canister back at the cops, who were armed with guns firing Rubber Bullets....I am guessing this "Snowflake's" tiny Nutsack is a little sore this morning::D There are fools and Gawd Damn Fools that I believe God put on earth for our pure entertainment....

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
LOL, that is way too funny. Bravo to the cop that took that shot, perfect aim.

I'm glad the cops are starting to fight back at these fools to restore law and order. I thought for sure last weekend here in Boston the police would be ordered to stand down just like all the other libtard places but they did not, they actually arrested like 30 of these idiots and most of them have assaulting a police officer charges levied against them.

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Sure looked like capasin dust from the fragmenting paint ball-like projectile rather than a more damaging rubber bullet.
Does this give new meaning to the term “pepper balls”?
Guy will hopefully remember this jalapeño popper next time he comes prepared to escalate a confrontation with police.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
An even better view of "Mr Pepper Balls" :D

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im curious on this one too.... Im reading his book right now.
Frankly I think he's a Bone Smuggling Nut Job...and I'm not sure he is really a true Conservative...at least as I view our beliefs...but like Trump, he does drive the far left nuts...and that is a good thing....:peaceful:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Frankly I think he's a Bone Smuggling Nut Job...and I'm not sure he is really a true Conservative...at least as I view our beliefs...but like Trump, he does drive the far left nuts...and that is a good thing....:peaceful:
Well he certainly articulates conservative beliefs better than 99% of our so called conservative politicians. Aside from being "in your face" gay I can't find much I disagree with him on.

Tom

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ben Shapiro is a better representative of the Conservative argument, imo.

And then of course, there's William F. Buckley Jr., Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, et al.

Jordan Peterson is an interesting one as well:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well he certainly articulates conservative beliefs better than 99% of our so called conservative politicians. Aside from being "in your face" gay I can't find much I disagree with him on.

Tom
The Left hates 2 groups even more than Christian Conservatives...Right Wing Gays and Conservative Blacks....they drive them "Snowflakes" nuts....:blob6:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
The Left hates 2 groups even more than Christian Conservatives...Right Wing Gays and Conservative Blacks....they drive them "Snowflakes" nuts....:blob6:
That's because they cant put them in one of their identity politics boxes. The fact that it drives these libtards nuts is fantastic.

If you have not had a chance read Milo's book. Its interesting. Its crass at times and he toots his own horn a lot but his view of the left i find interesting.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts