TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rich won the last contest, and he chose - "I'm trying to decide on dirtiest tw and rider or maybe Tw with the fewest stock parts on it... Want to flip a coin?"

I flipped a coin, and the outcome was the dirtiest TW and rider. Sorry it took a while for me to post the new contest, I've been busy at work, and helping to plan my marriage.

We will accept entries until 4/24/2011

Have fun

the rules are always the same:

#1. It must be your TW

#2. It must be a recent photo

#3. It must be about the topic picked by the last winner.

#4. It must be a "clean" photo

#5. You can only submit one photo per contest (if you submit more than one, only one will be voted on)

#6. the photo cannot be altered (photoshop)

#7. Have fun

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Wait a minute... How can you have a photo of the "dirtiest TW and Rider" and yet not violate Rule 4 which states it must be a "Clean" photo ??

·
Registered
78 Posts
come on I can still see white on both of them

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm doing this for Ronnydog because he cant seem to upload from his photobucket account. so here goes! Good Luck Ron!

Its only dust but it is a TW and/with rider. Ronnydog was running sweeper for our group in the Mojave, eating our dust most of the day. I guess if you X-rayed his lungs they would probably contain more dust than the outside of his rig and garb. He and I waited for this fellow traveler to clear the road before moving on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts