TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delboy won the last contest, He chose, "Pictures of the TW and Fall colours".

The rules are the same

#1. It must be your TW

#2. It must be a recent photo

#3. It must be about the topic picked by the last winner.

#4. It must be a "clean" photo

#5. You can only submit one photo per contest (if you submit more than one, only one will be voted on)

#6. the photo cannot be altered (photoshop)

#7. Have fun

Have fun

We will accept photos until 10/16/11

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Not sure how much fall color we'll have around here before 10/16. Summer seems to be hanging around longer than usual. I have some good fall color shots from last year, but that might not comply with the "recent" rule, eh?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Not sure how much fall color we'll have around here before 10/16. Summer seems to be hanging around longer than usual. I have some good fall color shots from last year, but that might not comply with the "recent" rule, eh?

Hey True, think outside the box . . . fall color doesn't have to mean leaves . . . . .

Bag

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hope the pictures turned out well from today's ride. operose and I took a 40 mile / 50F ride up into bear country nearby and rode some nice trails!

No bears, though, but lots of their trails in the autumn raspberry brush and some excrement. Even got a few of the autumn raspberries! I didn't take the pictures, so hopefully he'll post them up in the next day or two.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
My phone doesn't take great pictures, but we decided to make up for it with twice the tw200 goodness

Wife and I discovered this trail on a 2up ride at the end of a dead-end road that gives access to a boat launch. We named it "Bear-shit wildflower porcupine mountain road" due to the number of sitings of each. We found some rare orchids and other flowers, and Jontow and I decided to do some more exploring on Sunday.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey, it's spring here. Can I photoshop some Autumnal leaves in cleanly?

Nice pic operose. Your bikes look the same as my pigeon pair!

Malcolm

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Thanks!

I think that since it has just been this one pic so far, that you guys should be able to post old pics or photoshopped pics or whatever

It isn't much of a contest if there is only one competitor!

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Thanks!

I think that since it has just been this one pic so far, that you guys should be able to post old pics or photoshopped pics or whatever

It isn't much of a contest if there is only one competitor!

I don't think this is a good idea to start. JMO old pics ok

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Here's one from last year. We're not quite to this stage of fall color yet this season... a late autumn I guess...

And here's what last autumn looks like in the rearview mirror...

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
From today's ride.

·
Registered
352 Posts
OK, well was going to post a mock up pic of a TW in a dramatic fall down accident since it is Spring here and we call Fall Autumn anyway. But now Truelight has put up his pics none of us can hold a candle to, I thought I'd just put up a couple from the weekend of the Dub doing what it does best and that is taking me to a nice remote fishing spot through rocks and spring flowers and of course there was no fall since this is T-Dub low to the ground country.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Truelight will still win, but here is another picture. Please consider the last one posted by me to be entered by Jontow, since his bike is in it and he has not posted a different pic

Went for a nice ride with the wifey through some state land down to the river.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well lets see if this one qualifies:

#1. It must be your TW --------------------------------------Title just came today, yup thats my name on it!

#2. It must be a recent photo ------------------------------5 minutes ago...in the rain, after I just washed them!

#3. It must be about the topic picked by the last winner.-----Lets see, Fall Colors. Yellllow, Orange, and Red. Check

#4. It must be a "clean" photo -------------------------------See comment above about just washing them both.

#5. You can only submit one photo per contest ----------------Just the one. Rain chased the truck back into the shop.

#6. the photo cannot be altered (photoshop) -----------------I'd have to KNOW how to alter a picture first.

#7. Have fun--------------------------------------------------This is the closest I could come to Fall Colors around here.

Note to Chevyluver.... sorry about the Ford pic, but it's essentially just a Chevy in Ford clothing.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.