Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rhodetrip won the last photo contest. He chose, "your TW by a bridge"

Entries will be taken until Sunday 10-24-10

entry rules:

#1. It must be your TW

#2. It must be a recent photo

#3. It must be about the topic picked by the last winner.

#4. It must be a "clean" photo

#5. You can only submit one photo per contest

This is Rhodetrips entry

·
Registered
92 Posts
Took this last night... the Lincoln Memorial is extra lit up because they're filming Transformers and I think they blow it up in the movie.

You should keep making passes during their film sessions, really get them to notice you. If you get added into the movie as an extra, you will win best photo for the next 6 months, if you can get the CGI guys to turn your TW into some kind of scout-black ops Transformer, you will be the undisputed champion for the next year at least!

·
Registered
63 Posts
New Hope Bridge Built in 1884

Whipple Through Truss design

Spans White Oak Creek in Southwest Ohio

Abandoned

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Here's my entry: this is a homemade stone bridge across a creek on my brother's land. It's

rained an awful lot in the last few days and the bridge is almost entirely underwater now.

I didn't plan for this to be what it looked like, but got there and decided to get the photo

anyway

The bridge was originally built to let our rock crawling trucks cross without screwing up

the streambed and kicking up silt/sand. Doing its job, but not exactly as planned.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Another bridge!

Built this one to cross a ravine on our land.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Took this last night... the Lincoln Memorial is extra lit up because they're filming Transformers and I think they blow it up in the movie.

Edit: Found a picture of the light setup that night on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvjantzen/5080315536/in/[email protected]/

Funny. I was about to post something like "They're filming again in Milwaukee?" until I noticed which Lincoln memorial was in the photo. They filmed some of Transformers 3 early this summer in MKE by and in the art museum which is on Lincoln Memorial Blvd. Eerie coincidence!

·
Registered
522 Posts
@ glas482

your red & white TW is really cool! nice job!

·
Registered
63 Posts
@ glas482

your red & white TW is really cool! nice job!
Hey Sinophilia, thanks for compliment. Actually the bike is Grey and Red. I bought it from an Ohio State fan. It wouldn't be my first choice in paint but it's growing on me. You have a great website. Very professional and I have to say I love your Red Max bike. A very classic look.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Here's my entry (and it was hard to choose just one shot as I got some good ones on this road trip to Celebration Park on the Snake River near Melba, Idaho. See more in my ride report.

- Truelight -

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hey Sinophilia, thanks for compliment. Actually the bike is Grey and Red. I bought it from an Ohio State fan. It wouldn't be my first choice in paint but it's growing on me. You have a great website. Very professional and I have to say I love your Red Max bike. A very classic look.

thanks! I guess we own two of the few red TW200

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
thanks! I guess we own two of the few red TW200

Too bad Yamaha never made 'em in that color. The red and white with a black seat really nice looking. Maybe they figure red is a "Honda color."

My bike is mostly blue with white plastic. Maybe I oughta change the white to orange in honor of our Boise State BRONCOS!

Here's my "virtual paint job."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts