TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hooligan won the last contest, and he wants "Hmmmmm. How 'bout..........with one wheel in water. Ocean, lake, river, ditch, mud puddle, fishing stream...or any kind of water. Try to make it unusual. But, don't hurt yourselves doing it!"

Photos will be accepted until 1-23-2011.

The rules are the same

#1. It must be your TW

#2. It must be a recent photo

#3. It must be about the topic picked by the last winner.

#4. It must be a "clean" photo

#5. You can only submit one photo per contest (if you submit more than one, only one will be voted on)

#6. the photo cannot be altered (photoshop)

Have fun

·
Registered
13,920 Posts
Congrats to hooligan for winning the last contest. I think all of the photo's were worthy of winning, so in my opinion, there were no losing photo's. Why, cause we all got to see 'em.

Ok, I'll lead the way. I hope I met the criteria of "one wheel". This picture was taken in "sports mode" where the camera keeps shooting as long as the trigger (ok, button) is held. So, I went through them and tried to pick the best one with only "1" wheel in the water. Although it looks mostly like a mud puddle, I believe it's whats left of a stream that runs through during higher water times. Only the weeds are green now!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Not for entry, just for fun. It's a wee bit cold here for taking a plunge, but it was fun taking my TW for a little "digital dip."

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Be careful guys when you start riding into "puddles." They're always deeper than they look with unseen dangers ready to rise up and bite ya!

·
Registered
13,920 Posts
They're always deeper than they look with unseen dangers ready to rise up and bite ya!

I think this was the shark that scared me into the ditch when I went through a puddle on the Bender Creek Ride! You can conger up some pretty funny pic's with that photo chop shop thing you have Rick. p.s. getting close to your fork boot/seal replacement. I'll send you a pm in a day or two to setup a pickup time/date.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Be careful guys when you start riding into "puddles." They're always deeper than they look...

TRUTH. I went swimming on my friend's TT125L this summer: when I followed him through a puddle, and his wake swamped me, and I ended up with just the top of my helmet and the throttle grip sticking out of the water...

This is also my placeholder... I'll get a pic in here, but I need this ice to melt...

·
Registered
20 Posts

DON'T vote for this! Sold my TW to a friend. We were out looking for a good photo for him to post. We did find one, but not here. Since I'm on an XT this isn't an eligible picture, but since I chose the category, I wanted to post it any way:) Almost lost it! The rear wheel was in the water up over the plate. Engine sitting mud on the very steep bank. A passing pickup driver and my friend on the TW pulled the front wheel while threw mud and water and was able to ride it out.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
As much rain as we've been getting these last few days, I oughta be able to get a pic in a puddle out in front of the house! C'mon spring!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys, sorry its taken a while for me to reply, I've been swamped at work. I'm going to extend this contest for two more weeks until 2/6/2011. Keep the photo's coming guys.

Chevyluver

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hey Cool! With the extension, I can enter this pic of my Wife, Diana, riding her TW the day we brought them home (1-23-11) the old closing deadline!

This pic was taken on the west side of our ranch, which is pretty much made to order for the TW's. We had a pretty good snow base which is currently melting, so all the creeks were loaded up, we had a ball, and D really took to these little bikes! It was really neat to watch normally conservitive Diana rippin' around and laughing and having a ball.

Thank you Yamaha!

Thank you TW forum.

Most of all, thank you Diana for following me around on all my dumb adventures.......

Bag

1 - 19 of 19 Posts