TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Great photo.
You look like you were pretty close when you took it?
What was you escape plan while you were fiddling with your camera or phone? Drop it and hit the throttle?
:)

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
What kind of people would dump their dogs along the highway? Despicable! Wait a minute, those dogs look kind of hairy to be dogs. With my glasses on now, I can see them ain't dogs at all. Who would dump their badgers off alongside the highway... :p

Awesome photo Plumb.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great photo.
You look like you were pretty close when you took it?
What was you escape plan while you were fiddling with your camera or phone? Drop it and hit the throttle?
:)[/QUOTE Escape? Inside my truck, no way would I stand in the road and take a pick of a grizz with cubs. There was one lady that was watching one with two cubs. She was taking picks out of the sunroof of her car and the grizz was right at her taillight of her car. I don't think people realize how fast these bears are. That bear could have been inside that care before she would react. A grizz can beat a quarter horse out of the gate from a standing start.

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
Getting lots of birds. Recently relocated 2 thistle Finch feeders hanging from antler more off the drive from pullys above reach of deer and bear.
Love the quail that come to clean up the spilled seeds.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
Maybe it's getting time to host another Group Ride out of Phredz Big Sky Ranch, a.k.a. El Rancho TW.
Fresh snow on top of a significant snow pack will likely keep most Sierra riding areas locked up in winter's embrace for another month or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts