TW200 Forum banner

441 - 460 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
20,485 Posts
Say Flathats, since last unsatisfied challenge was more than a month ago I think you are free to post a new challenge if I remember rules correctly. Go take a pic of a new challenge for us all and pump some new life into this game.

Reactions: old white truck

·
Registered
445 Posts
I agree, it's new challenge time. If the last one didn't state they had to be human I'd have thrown my chickens on the bike for a pic. :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Say Flathats, since last unsatisfied challenge was more than a month ago I think you are free to post a new challenge if I remember rules correctly. Go take a pic of a new challenge for us all and pump some new life into this game.
Let's move this one on I want to get into it... I don't have 5 people that live anywhere around me ...
I agree, it's new challenge time. If the last one didn't state they had to be human I'd have thrown my chickens on the bike for a pic.
Now wait just a gosh darn minute here!!!:blob8:

So, are we all a bunch of introverted, hermit, orphans who stink and need to take a shower? :confused2:

You mean that with almost 7,000 members there is not one of us who can muster up 5 people to look at our gorgeous two wheeled mechanical marvels? :eek:ccasion6:

Even with all the physical beauty and chick-magnet sexiness that our T-dubs are born with no one can find 3 female admirers? :love3:

Be bold. Fold back the doors on your bomb shelters and step forth into the light. Spread the word of the T-dub to the world. Let yourself and your trusty steed be seen and admired. :hello:

YOU CAN DO IT. Don't be afraid! :hello2: :nike: :toothy12::toothy12:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Any chance this thread can be revived? What a fun idea.
The last poster (flathats) hasn't even been here for a couple weeks. Jim, why don't you send him a personal message and ask him? This is a fun thread, thanks for bringing it up again.

* I would say if you don't hear from him, start it up again with any idea you might have.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Either that or I will demand the win for "chicks checking out your TW" :p

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
(Not sure why the last one is upside down)

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
What a total waste of 1/2 a TW, and it looks like that Barred Rock chicken wants to ride that TW.

My chickens are talented enough that if I put a TW or a 4 wheeler in their 4000 sq. ft. fenced in yard, they would find a way to start it, and ride it around their yard. :D

Just sayin' :p
So you are clearly stating that your chickens are more talented than Hoot? I don't know seems like fightin words to me.

:angel1: Tom

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
445 Posts
What a total waste of 1/2 a TW, and it looks like that Barred Rock chicken wants to ride that TW.

My chickens are talented enough that if I put a TW or a 4 wheeler in their 4000 sq. ft. fenced in yard, they would find a way to start it, and ride it around their yard. :D

Just sayin' :p
ha ha. My girls where freaking out because they know they aren't allowed on the bikes and I put them on it. She's me good girl though so she stayed, the others took off.

It was stated in the challenge that it had to be human chicks, that's why I never posted. I say that JimJames gets to pick as the new guy.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Ok JimJames, all yours bro.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Go for it JimJames:) start us off.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ok JimJames, time is up. :)

Let's get this started again with an easy one. Continuing off of my photos let's see some pics of the TW with your favorite animal(s). There's some room to be creative here so let's see it. (Bonus points for lizards for obvious sentimental reasons)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok JimJames, time is up. :)

Let's get this started again with an easy one. Continuing off of my photos let's see some pics of the TW with your favorite animal(s). There's some room to be creative here so let's see it. (Bonus points for lizards for obvious sentimental reasons)
I could do that one in the living room right now... but I will leave that for someone more creative!

Just for laughs though, here is my TDub with my least favorite animal!

Snappy Dub.jpg

441 - 460 of 494 Posts