TW200 Forum banner

461 - 480 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ok so I’m (hopefully) days away from finally resurrecting my TW and this was always one of my favorite threads, so let’s resurrect this too.

Post a pic of your T-Dub with someone who has, is or will be learning how to ride on it. Yes if you learned on yours that counts. Hopefully I made the challenge easy enough that we can get this going again.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Does it count if it's my German Shedder dog who keeps jumping upon the saddle?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Come folks, you can do better. We have some new members and families with kids learning. Share a proud picture perhaps?

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
She looks like a natural born rider, showing good form in the corner. DG 1.JPG

Trailruner, you are now welcome to select the next photo tag challenge.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Fred Thank you she is trying really hard. I am proud of her.

I would like to see your TW in camp and you carried it all on the TW

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been on vacation and been away I did get to video the TW riding. The picture game I made it to hard. So if I may, I will change the request. If you have rear side racks you could be the next winner of the picture challenge.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Trailruner, your original challenge remains a good one. After all anyone camping off back of TW likely has side racks.
Many here should be able to show off their TW camping experiences.
Besides, this thread moves along rather slowly...check back in a month or so.

This shot doesn't count since you can't see the side racks that hold the pannier bags.:p Plus this is just a test ride to see if a light 2-night load-out can be navigated through some of my back yard singletrack. Didn't pack any dog food; and once I set up my solo tent she climbed in leaving no room for me...back to the house!
Takes a bit more of both trail width and forethought to clear the trees and boulders.

tw cmp.jpg
So lets see a legitimate camp or some innovative side racks

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Super Moderator goldenhtr I think has won. Wait I don't know if I can say that? Does SM have a badge can you offer up the next challenge? Nice bikes

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts
Great,
let's see your TW in front of some real wall art not some random graffiti.

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
I was splashing around two weeks ago but was just recording some point of view video so this don't count. Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 4.15.40 PM.png Was cool and enjoyable to cross a dozen or so of these during unseasonably hot weather.

461 - 480 of 482 Posts