TW200 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
None of our worldwide member's have a flag?

Photo of your TW with your country's flag in it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Okay, that looks like a flag and that looks like a TW.

What's the next challenge?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
When you complete the challenge, you are supposed to post a new one. What is so hard about this!? C'mon guyz

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
He He He

Refer to rule #9

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Ahhh touche'. Thanks Rich

·
Registered
225 Posts

Vietnam War Memorial, Fairmont, WV Thank You Veterans!

If this will get it going again, Let's see a perfect reflection (near perfect,identifiable) of your T-Dub in water. Have Fun, BS

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is a cool image, with out a doubt and I admire you ability to use a camera and related tools. BUT,
I believe I have seen this before.

Rule #6

Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken shortly BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

Sooooooooo, Does anybody else want to play?

Truelight,

I am willing to take on your next challenge( and looking forward to it), but my skills with a camera are limited, so take it easy on us.

Thanks for keeping this one near the top.

BS

·
Registered
225 Posts
OK, it took me a little while-------

I wasn't thinking about the T-Dub in the water, just the reflection.

Maybe when I proof read something, I should really proof read it.

Good One, Truelight

BS

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Just playing with you guys. I did not intend this for serious inclusion in the contest. Carry on where you left off. Mine was just for grins.

·
Registered
12 Posts
First time submitting a photo for the game.. It's not my finest photo but I think it meets the criteria. The only unfrozen water I saw all day.

TEAMTORTOISE

·
Registered
12 Posts
How about an image of where you keep your precious TW keys, Waiting and at the ready for the next available riding time..

·
Registered
225 Posts

I sometimes think of "Historical" as "before my time", then I realize that history has been made (and a lot of it ) since I've been here. Reaching "Maturity" can come on pretty quick.

I had a nice ride today (12/22/11) and captured some new history and some old. This covered bridge is in Phillippi, WV with US Route 250 passing through it. The Monument in the foreground represents events of one of the early battle's of the Civil War.

The Marion County Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park is located on the East Side of Fairmont, WV

If this meets the challenge----Let's see your T-Dub in front of a tree that's diameter is close to the wheelbase of the T-Dub.

Happy Holidays,

BS

·
Registered
225 Posts
Very well done. I'm satisfied.

Your Turn,

BS

41 - 60 of 494 Posts