TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up a TW200 this winter to get to some more remote spots than I can get in a vehicle, and this bike looks like the perfect choice. Any photographers in the group that have a good solution for caring a large camera backpack safely to their destination? Thanks for any input you might have!

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I'm looking to pick up a TW200 this winter to get to some more remote spots than I can get in a vehicle, and this bike looks like the perfect choice. Any photographers in the group that have a good solution for caring a large camera backpack safely to their destination? Thanks for any input you might have!
I have a large camera/laptop backpack and a TW 200. I transport it on my back;) Strap it down snug and if it has a hip belt like mine use it to keep the weight from swinging back and forth.

Tom

·
Registered
834 Posts
Not really an answer to your question, but for my purpopses, Ive found the gopro to be sufficient for all my film and photo needs. It shoots really pretty remarkable photos for what it is, but it does have limitations. Nice to not have to worry about breaking or losing it also.

·
Registered
19,592 Posts
I would worry about equipment rattling around in the box so would maybe try secure camera bag inside box with foam, or secondary tie down straps mounted inside the Rubbermaid. Tripods should mount up nicely to cyclerack next to Rubbermaid.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would worry about equipment rattling around in the box so would maybe try secure camera bag inside box with foam, or secondary tie down straps mounted inside the Rubbermaid. Tripods should mount up nicely to cyclerack next to Rubbermaid.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking would work best as well. Those Action Packers look pretty solid.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
They are not. Better off with a good plastic tool box and some foam cut to fit if you don't want to spring for the high dollar boxes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts