TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's my 91, I'm in the process of fixing it up. When I got it it was beat up bad. The tank was dented badly on both sides, the Handle bars rusted up, headlight bracket bent in every direction but right and other stuff. I decided since it was so badly abused, to fix the dents and get things straight and then I painted it with truck bed liner. I added a tube for carrying stuff like my fishing rod, shotgun, rifle or longbow on the left side. Other than what you see is a work in progress. It just went over 11000 miles today.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts

Here's my 91, I'm in the process of fixing it up. When I got it it was beat up bad. The tank was dented badly on both sides, the Handle bars rusted up, headlight bracket bent in every direction but right and other stuff. I decided since it was so badly abused, to fix the dents and get things straight and then I painted it with truck bed liner. I added a tube for carrying stuff like my fishing rod, shotgun, rifle or longbow on the left side. Other than what you see is a work in progress. It just went over 11000 miles today.

FTFY

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
I recognize that sagebrush:) . I agree your holder looks like a motar tube. Did you use to belong to the motar platoon out of the old National Guard Armory in Buhl! Just kidding! Good to see your rehabilitating the old TW. Have fun!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it from a guy in Bulh!!!, crazy. The sage brush is up behind Walcott lake near Rupert. But no, I wasn't in the Army Guard. I was in the Air Force for a long time though.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Cool Bike, cudo's to you for fixing it up!

And Thanks for your Service!!

Bag

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not done, this winter, when it's too cold to use it, it's all coming apart and getting all cleaned up and repainted. I'd like to find a different colored seat cover for it.

-Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts