TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a honda reflex scooter for the wife today. 06 "sport" model. It has 863 miles on it and ride like a cadillac. Im in the process on riding it home from joliet "chicago" illinois. About 220+ mile trip.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
250cc liquid cooled, disk brakes f/r, lots of storage under seat, has a glove box also. We just got home. 230 mile ride. 70mph at about 7,300 rpm. Smooth as butter. I think it will top out around 85mph. I hit about 83 for a short period.

·
Registered
374 Posts
250cc liquid cooled, disk brakes f/r, lots of storage under seat, has a glove box also. We just got home. 230 mile ride. 70mph at about 7,300 rpm. Smooth as butter. I think it will top out around 85mph. I hit about 83 for a short period.
Nice!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice scooter, I used to own one myself. I bought it from the 2nd owner who went down and it needed a new fairing, windscreen and headlight. Put it together with ebay parts and had a nice scooter for under a grand. My girlfriend has had the (mis)fortune of riding pillion on many different bikes and the Reflex was her favorite by far. I still get crap from her for selling it. I Was able to touch 85mph, and @70mph could cruise all day. Good luck with the new toy.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Sweet, I've been pondering on getting one for the GF. Enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Scooters are great and fun to drive. Nothin' like twist 'n go. My hubby and I owned a 2008 Suzuki Burgman 400 for a couple of years and we recently traded it in for a 2011 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive. This one a bit more gutsy for hauling the two of us lardbuckets, not to mention a couple bags of groceries and a sixer or two under the seat. Nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts