TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100_3615.JPG

(No, I didn't steal it. Got it off craigslist from a guy who claimed it came from a biker bar that was closing down. My guess is he stole it ;) .)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lol. I know that sign . Have them posted at my job. To keep people off the levies. A lot of agricultural fields here in san joaquin county. So the only good riding I have found is around levies. Awesome . Brian at least you are getting some use out of it. Cause lord knows no one else pays attention to it.except for when firewood is needed. Or someone wants to sale it on CL... Lol

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Brian -- I like the sign but I noticed the TW in the background -- is that a rear wheel on the front? And will we be seeing it at Cow Mountain?

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. I know that sign . Have them posted at my job. To keep people off the levies. A lot of agricultural fields here in san joaquin county. So the only good riding I have found is around levies. Awesome . Brian at least you are getting some use out of it. Cause lord knows no one else pays attention to it.except for when firewood is needed. Or someone wants to sale it on CL... Lol
Chris, you're probably right. The guy lived in Discovery Bay, which would probably be underwater without levies!

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts