TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
Saddleman used to make some durable covers compared to the cheap stuff I see today.
Maybe this link works, all set up for a 2017 Ram1500. Front
If not it was from RearTruck.com's Saddleman page.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saddleman used to make some durable covers compared to the cheap stuff I see today.
Maybe this link works, all set up for a 2017 Ram1500. Front
If not it was from RearTruck.com's Saddleman page.
Saddle man was all we used back in the day...sold out and got spendy and crappie as of about 5 yes ago...bought the spendy set and they didn't last an Idaho season...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
Since Saddleman became a pricey custom made product I was hoping their seat covers were even better than the $25 Saddleman bench seat cover that lasted so many years in my Dodge.
Anti-progress at work?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I have had nothing but a great experience with the CoverKing seat covers. I highly recomend them and have put over 200K miles on them.
Coverking Car Seat Covers Custom Car & Truck Seat Covers

I have the CR-grade Neoprene "wet suit material" covers for my Impala (because of the kids and my ass sweat). They have been 100% perfect for 150k miles. They are 100% waterproof and tuff as $hit.

Neoprene Car Seat Covers Coverking Neoprene Car Seat Covers made in USA

I also have the basic seat covers for the Suburban, they are excellent, but not as tuff as the CR grade neoprene.
Neosupreme Car Seat Covers Coverking Neosupreme Car Seat Covers

Either way - Costco sells them - a better deal can be had purchasing through them:

https://www.costco.com/Coverking-Custom-Fit-Seat-Covers-3-Different-Materials-To-Choose-From.product.11618905.html

Good luck!

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Just ordered a set for my Ranger through Cosco. They have a sale going, 177 and change to my door. About double the normal covers, but with your reviews about durability they should be worth the extra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts