TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got to bring my new tdub home today! Snapped a couple pics in my yard. Sure do love the leaves this time of year! She sure does drive nice!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Looks GREAT!

What's first on the list of mods...?

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's lovely! And painfully new. Enjoy it!

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Very nice. Kick it over in the dirt and get it over with.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats.

I love mine.

Took her out last Saturday along with my 14 year old sons TW a 2006 and I promptly dropped mine down the mountain.

Laid her over on my leg so she wouldn't get scratched a bit but I did manage to destroy my new JIMBO windshield, DUH!

I love my 2010. Would get rid of my other street bikes before my T-Dub for sure.

Enjoy and keep her clean as long as possible.

Will you be street riding her mostly? I do with mine. Bought her to ride to work.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. I really like it so far! I will be using it mostly for getting to and from work. I plan on switching out gears this winter for some better road driving. I only have about a 10 mile commute, 8 miles is at 55 mph. The stock gearing is a little low at that speed. However, i also plan on using it when i do my elk hunts. So i will be putting lower gears in it for September!!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Now you just have to worry about getting the first scratch or dent :

I about flipped mine over on a steep hill on my first off road ride. I was expecting a little wheel spin on the back but it grabbed like glue over I almost went. I wound up laying it on it's side and scratching the mirror and fender.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Very nice. Kick it over in the dirt and get it over with.
YEP SPRING is slowly arriving, I have a 2009 and squeky clean, let me know if ya kicked it over?

No guts here to kick it over, as I will dump it with cussing, self blame, etc on some trail...A rite of passage.

·
Registered
369 Posts
They sure have cleaned up the graphics on them, I looked at a few older ones and couldn't get past the paint schemes and sticker kits. So I bought an 06, basically I paid an extra eight hundred so I wouldn't have to paint one.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I bought an 06 and painted it, I like the white ones, easier seen by the driving public, and just plain cooler in the sun. I have a White helmet, also, same reasons.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts