TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a pic of the left side of there bike focused on the side plate? I'd like to see one with and without the side plate. Somethings missing on this project bike and I'm trying to figure out what it is.

Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can someone post a pic of the left side of there bike focused on the side plate? I'd like to see one with and without the side plate. Somethings missing on this project bike and I'm trying to figure out what it is.

Thanks!
Brownie - what year is your bike? Also what side plate are you referring to? Are you talking about the plastic side cover over the air box or something else? I'm happy to help if you have a '01-'10 TW, let me know what you are looking for!

·
Registered
51 Posts
sorry...problems with my browser...it is doing multiple posts! have to figure that one out!

·
Registered
51 Posts
my bad

·
Registered
51 Posts
yup

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
What part of the bike? The side of the motor? The plastic? What side plate are you talking about? We'd be happy to help, but please be more specific.

·
Registered
13,917 Posts
FYI. Catamount has posted some good picture's your looking for in two different threads in the Performance and Customization forums. 1) Diary of my custom TW 200 build. 2)Hollow Mod...Battery holder question.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts