TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Pipe dream...

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  TopPredator 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Puppy's clip was way better than the one I found!! Thanks!! :eek: That was cool!!

#9 ·
A promotional video such as this one has to have a pretty heathy budget. In addition to the scouts, fixers, sound, light and production crew, and probably half a dozen bikes air fares to Tahiti there were lots of local helicopter charters, expensive French meals and hotels to eat up the cash to put up a crew of likely way more than a dozen for a week or two. So a few bikes lost to the briny deep, some smashed skids and a fair amount of corrosion on the surviving bike(s) ain't nothing in the big picture. Besides, it's all a tax write-off anyways...marketing expense to sell some shoes. Bet all those bikes that saw salt water stayed in Tahitti afterwards.

#10 ·
Good point!

I was looking at it as if that were me on my bike riding out in the ocean. Not something I would want to do.

Now maybe in Lake Tahoe........................I am more of a fresh water kind of guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.