TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the chrome pipe guards for scramblers and I am looking for an exhaust pipe that will look kinda like that. Anyone know where I could find one? I am in the process of shopping around for a TW200 that has low miles and a really good engine but cosmetic problems with the plastic accessories or the seat or the tank enough to bring down the price a bit. I will just end up removing all of that stuff anyhow because I want to make a mod TW that looks like Deus Ex Mechina's style of bike. I really like the aluminum tanks, old school round head lights, old school gauges, and the custom seats, etc. I think Deus's work and vision is very cool, aside from their rear mudguards, which I don't like too much.

When I get through modding my TW that I end up with, I will not mod it with the low chopper pipes since I will still want to go off road with it. Hence the higher pipe with chrome burn guard. I just like the look of that sort of pipe configuration. I've seen them on scooters occasionally

I will attach a pic of the type of chrome pipe/guard that I'm talking about. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have an 09 trump america and have rode 2 different scramblers............. "FUN" bike... Lots of low end grunt... Not sure about where to look for pipes like that. OMM.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Now that's a classic bike................................... Not sure what year that is but I had a 1973 TX500 yammie with a similar stripe on the tank.. OMM.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
This exhaust does have a bit this style:

Brooklands - Triumph Semi-Up

But this one is very expensive, over 600 USD + shipping from Japan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts