TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pistons For Sale

I am cleaning out some stuff I will never use.

1) Used 67.5mm Wiseco 10.25:1 piston and cylinder. Used pin and clips. New rings bought off ebay. One compression ring gaps a few thousandth to big but still usable. Not perfect but I can honestly say I would use this cylinder and piston if I had a need.

Old rings included in case you break a new ring installing it, or I can put the rings on the piston for you if you want.

$67.50 and I will pay shipping in the 48. (USPS "If it fits it ships") Sold "as is".

P1140025.JPG

2) New stock sized stock Yamaha piston. Piston only. No rings, pin, no etc.

$37.50 and I will pay shipping.

P1140027.JPG

3) New standard bore (67mm) Wiseco 10.25:1 piston. New rings, new pin, new clip. If you are changing your base gasket and planing on installing new rings anyway, go the extra mile and install a Wiseco for the higher compression.

$60 and I will pick up the shipping.

P1140023.JPG

I have more but will list them some other time.

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Good deals! I have one of elime's (Tony's) jugs and Wizeco combos, couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good deals! I have one of elime's (Tony's) jugs and Wizeco combos, couldn't be happier.
Thanks!

Tony, Is that an older style cylinder? I paid about $80 for my new wiseco piston kit. This is a great deal!
By "old cylinder" I think you mean one with the screw in cam chain tensioner, in which case yes, it is the old one.

P1150022.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts