TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near as I can tell, there is a consensus that in the mid term elections about 40 percent of the eligible voters vote.

So, if you want, place your bets. The response is "more" or "less" as to the 40 percent average.

You can state your reasons for your more or less vote if you wish or keep it to yourself.

I'm going to bet more. Slightly I think, but more than 40 percent.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Not Sure....but gotta believe that a large chunk of Dead Voters had shown up....here is Barry Fife with one he found::rolleyes:

Dead Voter 2.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
It rained like crazy all day today, and I had to wait in line to vote for the 1st time in a long time. I'm going to say more. I hope for a good reason.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
More than 40% in Mich................ Big Gov. & Sen. race. OMM.
Not what news is reporting. At noon polling stations were in the 30 percentile. And urging people to vote. Interview comments wer.....
Cancel that!!!
News break just reported Michigan's turn out high the national average!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I know i am late to the betting but I would say way less. Half of those who do even bother to vote could not tell you the name of the Vice President let alone their Senators or Congressman.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Joe Biden
Do I get chocolate?
Debbie Stabenow, Dan Banishek, Gary Peters. But that's all. Oh, I can picture his face ... And I've seen him in person... I got

Nothing
Send chocolate it helps my mind function.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Joe Biden
Do I get chocolate?
Debbie Stabenow, Dan Banishek, Gary Peters. But that's all. Oh, I can picture his face ... And I've seen him in person... I got

Nothing
Send chocolate it helps my mind function.
Being a well informed voter does not qualify us for awards or chocolates! I rather see it as our patriotic duty. Well done Paddi now treat yourself to a couple dark chocolate covered cherries and get back to functioning!

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
High voter turnout helped the GOP win key U.S. Senate races across the nation in Tuesday's midterm elections, according to unofficial results obtained from state election officials. Five of the seven states that saw Senate seats go from Democrats to Republicans drew more than 50 percent of registered voters Tuesday, while nationwide only 36.6 percent of registered voters cast ballots. Just as I predicted democrat base didn't come out to vote and republicans came out in force, but the overall average basically stayed the same. So do I win a prize?
Winning a prize depends upon who you voted for and if they won. I voted my personal party line right across the line and don't feel like I won a dam thing! Of course I wasn't voting for a prize, just trying to do my part in getting rid of the assholes driving this bus for the past 6 years.

Just so you understand, I don't expect any real change no matter which assholes all of us assholes elect! I do prefer Scott toilet tissue myself!

GaryL

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Charmin Extra Soft here. I have too much money invested to risk abrasion injuries to the scars.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Charmin Extra Soft here. I have too much money invested to risk abrasion injuries to the scars.
It don't matter what roll you rip it off. It's still a dirty job in the end and one brand does not do all that much better than the other.

GL

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Anybody but me excited about the new Attorney General? :cool: I'm sure this Holder without attached sack, we be a real go getter....NOT!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Anybody but me excited about the new Attorney General? :cool: I'm sure this Holder without attached sack, we be a real go getter....NOT!
It is becoming very clear just who the number one racist in this country is! I don't know this nominee at all but I would have bet his pick would be either a black or a gal called Butch or a guy named Muhammad.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
be careful guys... if you fall on a pin you'll be blind in both eye. Some of you fellows are sooooooo narrow minded.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts