TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to even say it but I have a stash of my personally hand selected TW's I set aside for myself over the years that will probably be up for sale or trade this fall

Among them are my 1995 Rainbow Warrior 4 actual miles 100% stock 100% complete no mods no damage runs and rides perfectly - CA bike always lived in the house 100% rust free high desert TW - price TBD - Prefer high end HK or FN trades, silver, gold, platinum bullion gladly accepted at Kitco spot
00y0y_jEjRx5Uri70_1200x900.jpg

A 2006 Cali TW with 32 orig miles gleams like new it was missing the side plastic panels and mirrors when I got it I found a pristine set of Cali TW side panels and a new set of OEM mirrors - price TBD - Prefer high end HK or FN trades, silver, gold, platinum bullion gladly accepted at Kitco spot

A pair of 1993 TW's also Cali bikes 58 and 98 miles on original MSO from the Cali dealer with all original manuals receipts and other paper work these are the most pristine TW's I've ever acquired and in years past I've told their curious history - price TBD - Prefer high end HK or FN trades, silver, gold, platinum bullion gladly accepted at Kitco spot
SAM_5830.JPG SAM_5822.JPG

Those 4 are my main personal stash favorites and they aren't cheap but they are a rare score and will be priced fair considering the time spent in search of

I also have a 2012 with 70 mile NY title small tank dent but I have a new OEM 2012 tank I could install for the right price and the dented tank will still bring $150 on ebay - dusty from storage I've never cleaned the fuel system and never started or rode this TW yet and I sell them much cheaper as-is than when I detail them and get them running in about 2 hours tinkering - I drove 6000 miles to buy this TW - $2595 as-is or $2995 turn key this will sell in one day even in Phoenix where things don't sell well

1998 98 miles NJ title some very minor pitting here and there from the coastal climate but 100% stock and 100% complete no damage - dusty from storage I've never cleaned the fuel system and never started or rode this TW yet and I sell them much cheaper as-is than when I detail them and get them running in about 2 hours tinkering - I drove 6000 miles to buy this TW will sell $2995 as-is this would bring $3500 with a new battery and a detail in the Northwest

2006 517 miles a new scuffs and scrapes from my buddies wife learning to ride $2995 ready to ride
SAM_1848.JPG

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
the museum is being broken up. :(
GLWS

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I'll be sending over Mike & Frank with their van.
Danielle too.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
"Prefer high end HK or FN trades..."

Just a dumb Texan here, so I gotta ask...what are HKs & FNs?
Pretty sure I'm all out of those, maybe & could find some?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Prefer high end HK or FN trades..."

Just a dumb Texan here, so I gotta ask...what are HKs & FNs?
Pretty sure I'm all out of those, maybe & could find some?
Mio has it right I'm in Arizona and firearms are a big part of culture here in fact my TW collection is being converted into a gun colection that all fits in a few safes instead of 4 15x50 foot storages that require rent every month !

·
Registered
773 Posts
Mio has it right I'm in Arizona and firearms are a big part of culture here in fact my TW collection is being converted into a gun colection that all fits in a few safes instead of 4 15x50 foot storages that require rent every month !
Well I am sticking around for when that "new collection" goes up for sale. That could be fun. ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Anyone know anything about importing USA bikes to Canada? Any tips/tricks/pitfalls to avoid?
Yea I’ve had a couple friends who have moved there, it’s a hassle but not as bad as other countries...

https://www.1aamotorcycles.com/how-to-import-a-motorcycle-to-canada-from-usa/

Or you can use a service (if you have the money, this is the way to go) you give them your paperwork and the motorcycle shows up at your house, they provide statuses along the way as well.

Just look for us to Canada motorcycle import service.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone know anything about importing USA bikes to Canada? Any tips/tricks/pitfalls to avoid?
when I lived in Seattle many TW's went to Canada no problem the border usually wanted documents 72 hours in advance of crossing and for tax purposes they wanted documentation of the price paid, ie bank records, bill of sales etc

far easier to import to Canada than to Kommiefornia

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Thanks guys...got it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts