TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are taking a bit of a road trip. I'm looking for a few places to pull off the highway and ride for a bit to end the monotony of the endless highway. If you know any nice places to ride along our route I'd love to hear about it. Nothing to rugged just a nice place to stretch our legs, hop on the TW, and have lunch.

Screen shot 2013-03-31 at 9.41.41 PM by BC4Lyphe, on Flickr

·
Registered
503 Posts
may I say, that's a very ambitious route! Where are you? Still planning? On the road? Are you going west to east? Details man,details! I'm currently on your route, and would love to help. Good luck, be safe. TIM

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
driving from maine to kodiak. leaving may 11 and hopping on the ferry in homer may 21. still in the planning phase. our route is generally going to be the one in the picture. mostly staying with friends along the way. will have a nice little 1988 tw200 on a hitch carrier behind the truck. not sure if i want to get an ebay one or weld one myself. should be a memorable trip!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Well that's goin' to leave a mark..........................pause................ on your "BUTT". (o;. It's to bad you don't go up across the U.P. of mich.. Going across the big mac bridge is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting.. Lot's of shorelines to look at.. And there is a road coming down called the tunnel of trees near cross village that's so cool... Oh well, just a thought. OMM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts