TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!

Moab 2022 March or October?

321 - 340 of 422 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,214 Posts
A little more detail for Ski Pro 3 here;
It will be me, Mrs. Pro and Mrs. Pro's sister. (She's a widow, boys, so all you single guys keep that in mind. Mr's Pro's sister is a widow that is. I'm not predicting my demise. Ha!)
Plan for now is sometime between March 19 and 31st. Depends on the weather.
We will be dry camping at Dalton Wells since that seems to be the designated staging camp.
Cool. The changes will make tomorrow morning's update. Thanks.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
8 Posts
My husband and I will be there sometime between 3/25-3/31 and will be staying in Moab but would love to add some firewood to the fire on a few evenings. Also, one or both of us may come down on the 18th or 19th for a few days and camp, depending on how things roll out. We are happy to contribute as needed.

·
Super Moderator
20,980 Posts
Looks like a nice gal.
I'd be interested but who could put up with me? I will say however that I know how to treat a lady and I'm a real sweetheart.

I'm afraid though that this ol carcass has "turned a bit", it could be going a little bad. HA HA HA HA
At my age, I've about given up looking for my better half... 😏 I think.

Feel free to put in a good word for me though... ha ha (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I will be doing Dalton well also. I figure to be there mid march. I like early. Been cooped up so long I will need a month there.
Leaving ga on a plane to washington this next Wednesday. I have a lot of stuff to get rid of and hope to sell my place there this year. Will bring my ford ranger with a utility trailer back to Ga then head out to Moab. My shop looks like a tool hoarder lives there with all the welding, wood working and various supporting pieces. Hope to get rid of most of it as I am only going to make a couple more trips across the nation to get it here.
Anyone in the hunt for a cj with a snowplow or some tractor emplements send me a pm.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
The real question is does she know you are advertising her on a motorcycle page and will you survive the week once she finds out?
I was introducing the gang to her as she's likely to arrive before I do and it would be nice to make her feel welcome. But hey, if the group is a bunch of pervs, I'll remove that post.

EDIT
Done

·
Super Moderator
20,980 Posts
I was introducing the gang to her as she's likely to arrive before I do and it would be nice to make her feel welcome. But hey, if the group is a bunch of pervs, I'll remove that post.

EDIT
Done
Was someone acting inappropriately? I hope nothing I said was out of order...

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Was someone acting inappropriately? I hope nothing I said was out of order...
No. Just what I quoted. A suggestion that I was advertising her, not introducing her. It was just something off her Facebook page anyone could look up from my Facebook page, so I didn't see the harm.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Is anyone interested in a free rear tire, very little use but was manufactured 0716?
Also have a trials tire, Mitas ET01, for anyone who would like to try one on the front. I will let this go for a 6 pack Moab IPA and will mount the tire for you.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

pictures show condition of tires. If no one wants them, I will just be recycling them.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
20,980 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,980 Posts
Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I also have Pirelli Scorpion tires off my T7 free to anyone that can use them
90/90-21 and 150/70 R18 both are tubeless type tires
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Eye Automotive tire Synthetic rubber

Tire Eye Automotive tire Wheel Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Super Moderator
20,980 Posts
Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think the trials tire is an actual trials competition tire and should be a super soft compound. I will take you up on the offer for this tire unless somebody else really wants to try it on their TW. Otherwise it will end up on a Montesa 315R that I use as a trail bike....Thanks, Bob

321 - 340 of 422 Posts