TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mistervelocity and I went for a Platinum ride with Admiral.

90 miles of fun. Mix of 2 track, single track, almost no track, mud puddles, water crossings, big and little wash outs, steep ups and downs, trails overgrown so much that it brings a whole new meaning of getting bushwacked.
We all survived another ( easy run ). Didn't take too many photos. Too busy changing my shorts.

Thanks much Admiral for a great run
20200624_113424.jpg
20200624_113433.jpg
20200624_160928.jpg
20200624_160902.jpg
20200624_152717.jpg
and also for the cold ones that were enjoyed back at camp along the river. Managed to catch 2 trout for breakfast before calling it a day.

As a bonus, Admiral showed us his stump 200 curling champion skills. (shifter)

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
I'm on my way for a weekend of camping and riding but wanted to thank you guys for coming up. I think I'm still sore from Wednesday's ride. Oofta!
Mistervelocity and Oldworld 124 on the easy single track...the one I didn't crash on. hahaha.
Have a great weekend. I'll cue up the video within a few weeks. Riding up North next week. Vroom vroom!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm on my way for a weekend of camping and riding but wanted to thank you guys for coming up. I think I'm still sore from Wednesday's ride. Oofta!
Mistervelocity and Oldworld 124 on the easy single track...the one I didn't crash on. hahaha.
Have a great weekend. I'll cue up the video within a few weeks. Riding up North next week. Vroom vroom!
View attachment 206400
how far up north?

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
That shifter.....that’s crazy!! 😮

Amazing scenery you fellas have out West!!
Looks pert-near brand new now. Me and oldworld124 (supervised by Mistervelocity) used the tire spoons to get it back into shape. The nice thing about the stock shifter, it seems to bend (and bend back) and not break.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Looks pert-near brand new now. Me and oldworld124 (supervised by Mistervelocity) used the tire spoons to get it back into shape. The nice thing about the stock shifter, it seems to bend (and bend back) and not break.

View attachment 206478
You did an excellent job on bending that back. Mine didn't look that good when I took it off and beat it with a hammer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts